Today's recipe is for the ever amazing Sweet Potato Fries! It is well-known that tastebuds for SPF can be expensive when eating out, but fear not for we have an awesome recipe for you to replicate your fav sweet fries from home.
Vegan? No problem! You can still enjoy these.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 4 Sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut into large chips
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce
- (optional) finely grated nutmeg
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato chips with oil and soy sauce.
- Transfer to a shallow roasting tin and season with black pepper and nutmeg if you like.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until crisp.
Sincerely Madia & Matilda